Glass has excellent corrosion resistance in general. However, it is extremely weak in the face of high temperature steam, hot water and alkali solutions. LUKING-AR is an extremely innovative new type of glass not corroded by alkalis.
- Alkali corrosion resistance
- Our tests shown that LUKIN-AR glass has excellent alkali corrosion resistance and shows a reduction in alkali corrosion of 800 times in the case of alumino silicate glass, and 1,750 times in the case of borosilicate glass.
- Mechanical strength
- Bending strength is 270N/mm2(27kgf/mm2)which means it has excellent mechanical strength compared to conventional glass products.
- Heat resistance
- The maximum service temperature is 500℃, which means it has excellent heat resistance compared to conventional glass products.
- water level gage of the reflection formula of the high pressure for the boiler and the high temperature
- The water level gage of the formula of the reflection of the type of the high pressure for the boiler which was impossible so far and the high temperature became possible when using the LUKING-AR of the Amazing alkali resistant glass which the Nihon Klingage Co.,Ltd. developed. It corresponds to the boiler with equal to or more than 2.5 MPa pressure, too.
- Even if the glass is damaged by the impact, prevents flying shards of glass and the gushing fluid.